LSB BRANDWORKS UNIVERSITY® 2012
May 15-17, 2012
Monona Terrace Convention Center
Click Here for Full 2012 Conference Details
Click Here for 2012 Conference Agenda
LEARN CREDOS NOW CRITICAL TO GETTING YOUR BRAND TO TAKE OFF:
Getting a brand to take off today requires marketers to think more and more like rocket scientists: Creating the most powerful fuel, calculating the right propulsion, aiming on a star and knowing how to pull off critical things at the warp speed of commerce today.
ATTEND AND LEARN:
What are the differences in managing a launch or re-launch versus some other initiative? What is proving effective or disastrous in integrated marketing strategy? How big of an investment in communication is enough to jumpstart momentum? What intellectual capital is almost impossible to rip off? And what does it take to launch or relaunch better, faster, cheaper and more preemptively?
In the heart of every marketer is the hope of growth and transformation that a successful launch or brand re-launch can provide. At LSB Brandworks University you’ll learn what doesn’t work like it used to; what has to be anticipated; what’s now critical; and how to increase your odds of success.
Read complete Brandworks 2012 details here.
A WORLD-CLASS FACULTY SO IMPRESSIVE YOUR BOSS WILL WANT TO ATTEND WITH YOU:
- Jim Stengel, former Global Marketing Officer, P&G – View Speaker Info
- Ian Rowden, CMO, Virgin Group – View Speaker Info
- Mauro Porcini, Head of Global Design, 3M. – View Speaker Info
- Paul Matsen, CMO, Cleveland Clinic
- Scott Bishop, Director, Customer Engagement, Bing.com
- Roger Martin, advocate and author on Design Thinking, Dean, Rotman School of Management
- John Jacobs, EVP & CMO, Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc.
- Patricia Meier, CEO, HSM Global
- Larry Keeley, President, Doblin
- Peter Farrell, Director, Brand Development & Strategy, QVC, Inc. – View Speaker Info
- Michael Martin,Vice President of Sales, Vibram Five Fingers
- Dr. James Longuski, rocket scientist, author of How to Think like a Rocket Scientist, Professor at Purdue – View Speaker Info
- Adrianna Johnson, Editor, John Wiley & Sons
- Donna Murphy, Senior Vice President, Discovery Channel – View Speaker Info
- Marsha Lindsay, CEO, Lindsay, Stone & Briggs
- Jeff Wordham, Partner, Monitor Group – View Speaker Info
See all LSB’s Brandworks 2012 speakers.
Regular registration: $1999
For discounts for groups of five or more, email [email protected]
ABOUT BRANDWORKS UNIVERSITY: For more than 20 years, Lindsay, Stone & Briggs has curated and produced its annual MBA-level Brandworks University. Each year nearly 400 of the nation’s leading marketers attend to learn what’s next in the world of marketing. The former EVP of McDonald’s calls the event a “must attend for anyone interested in leading edge brand strategy and management.” Others have referred to it as the nation’s leading conference in brand-based marketing. To see what attendees have to say about the unique learning opportunity, check out their testimonials from the past several years.